SA400 - 2017 Last One!!
White & New Honey Interior!! Upgraded Indmar Raptor 400 Engine, PTM Swivel/Clamping Board Racks, Bimini, Cover, New Swell Surf System w/ NEW AUTOWAKE!, Heater, Heated Driver Seat, 2900lbs Ballast System, SeaDek Flooring, and more!! Check out the surfboard trunk & transom camera!! NEW FOR 2017 - AUTOWAKE! Call for details...
SR400 - 2018 **JUST ARRIVED**
The new SR400 is ready for everything! Surfing, wakeboarding, waterskiing. Equipped with the Raptor 400 engine, Swell Surf System, 3300lbs of Ballast, Power Tower, Heated Driver Seat, Bimini Top, Clamping Board Racks, Soft Grip Flooring, Heater, Zero Off GPS Cruise Control, And More! Come take a look at this beauty or call for a demo. 206.618.0785
SA400 - 2018 **JUST ARRIVED**
New SA400 is the Official Boat of the Pro Wakeboard and Wakesurf Tour. This beauty throws massive wakes and waves and looks good doing it. 3500lbs of Stock Ballast!! Supra Swell Surf System, Clamping Board Racks, Power Tower, Heated and Power Adjust Driver Seat, Surfboard Trunk Storage, Reversible Center Seat, Etc! Call for details: 206.618.0785
SL450 - 2018 **COMING SOON**
Brand new model for 2018! At 23'5" the new SL comes equipped with sub floor ballast, power folding tower, center floor cooler, 6 ballast pumps, new Swell surf plates, and much, much more!!
- 1981- Introduction of the Supra Sport, the first Supra boat. Development of the adjustable wake plate. Introduction of a rear ski locker.
- 1983- Introduction of the Supra Rider. First open bow inboard in the industry, features a playpen bow design.
- 1992- Developed all-fiberglass construction in several models. Introduced a limited lifetime warranty on all models.
- 2003- Supra and Moomba are selected as Official Towboats of the 2003 Gravity Games competition. Skier’s Choice moves to new 142,000 square foot facility located in Maryville, Tennessee.
- 2007- Supra introduces SmartPlate™. Integrated with Perfect Pass™, SmartPlate™ optimizes hole shot and then self-adjusts to a stored rider profile, custom-tailoring both speed and wake shape to a rider's preference.
- 2013- Supra introduces Supra Swell Surf System. http://vimeo.com/79996153