2019 is going to be here before we know it! NW Inboards is now taking orders for 2019 custom boats. Contact us HERE to get a head start on the fun!
2018 SL400**COMING FROM FACTORY**
All new for 2018, the Supra® SL is the most technically advanced towboat to ever hit the water. With convenient sub-floor ballast, muscular new lines, cutting-edge wake performance and industry-leading innovation in every category that matters, there’s no doubt it’s the ultimate expression of premium style and effortless function.
SA400 - 2018 **JUST ARRIVED**
New SA400 is the Official Boat of the Pro Wakeboard and Wakesurf Tour. This beauty throws massive wakes and waves and looks good doing it. 3500lbs of Stock Ballast!! Supra Swell Surf System, Clamping Board Racks, Power Tower, Heated and Power Adjust Driver Seat, Surfboard Trunk Storage, Reversible Center Seat, Etc! Call for details or click HERE for financing.
Come check out the full line of 2019 Supras as they arrive!
The Supra® SR is optimized and refined for industry-leading wake and surf performance. Get everything you demand in performance and the nimble precision that comes with owning the 2018 Supra SR.
One ride behind the legendary Supra® SA and you’ll understand the artful beauty and unmatched wake performance that earned it legend status among pros and the title - Official Towboat of the Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour.
Supra® SL is the most technically advanced towboat to ever hit the water. With convenient sub-floor ballast, muscular new lines, cutting-edge wake performance and industry-leading innovation in every category that matters, there’s no doubt it’s the ultimate expression of premium style and effortless function.
The next step in more, the 2018 Supra® SE is the perfect combination of everything you want and everything you need, all wrapped up in a luxurious 24-foot package.
- 1981- Introduction of the Supra Sport, the first Supra boat. Development of the adjustable wake plate. Introduction of a rear ski locker.
- 1983- Introduction of the Supra Rider. First open bow inboard in the industry, features a playpen bow design.
- 1992- Developed all-fiberglass construction in several models. Introduced a limited lifetime warranty on all models.
- 2003- Supra and Moomba are selected as Official Towboats of the 2003 Gravity Games competition. Skier’s Choice moves to new 142,000 square foot facility located in Maryville, Tennessee.
- 2007- Supra introduces SmartPlate™. Integrated with Perfect Pass™, SmartPlate™ optimizes hole shot and then self-adjusts to a stored rider profile, custom-tailoring both speed and wake shape to a rider's preference.
- 2013- Supra introduces Supra Swell Surf System. http://vimeo.com/79996153